2.15.2013

THE EXTRA MILE





EN FAIRE UN PEU PLUS

The small "art buyers" company where my youngest daughter works is having a launch party today. 
As it would happen,  it coincides - almost- with Valentine's day. 
So being the creative crew that they all are (the advertising planet and its satellites are bursting with creatives, to say the least) they decided that the 2 assistants- yes my daughter and her colleague-  would create a huge centerpiece for the buffet; or should I say the bar, as they also decided they would serve candy and champagne.
Valentine candy.
What other industry would get away with serving candy at a launch party?
Very outside-the-box. This particular box has the candy on the outside. We get it...

The brief? go for it.
The budget? pretty tight. 
Hence creativity needed to be HUGELY inversly proportional to it.

This is the result as of 5:00PM, 2 hours before the "gig". 

I say: BRAVO! Job well done.

au revoir.







4 comments:

  1. Karen and Joelle: I agree!
    Anonymous: Thank you for the reality check in pointing out my mistakes. English as a second language does have its challenges sometimes, as I am sure you understand.

    ReplyDelete