1.12.2013

NEW BLOG ON THE BLOCK






UN NOUVEAU BLOG DANS LA CLASSE
My sister Joelle and I have been going to Tangier in Morocco very regularly since 2007, the fateful year she bought and renovated a delightful Kasbah house there. I have delighted you with posts about Tangier just as regularly since and, have no fear, I'll continue to do so with clockwork timing!

However, if you really wish to discover this lovely, friendly, most always sunny -yes, sometimes very wet- dot on the map of North Africa, I strongly suggest you pay a visit to my sister's new blog, A PASSAGE TO TANGIER. Joelle loves writing, she adores Tangier, and she always has a very eclectic point of view. Great combination, you'll see.
She will lead you along the alleys, avenues and ubiquitous stairways of this intriguing town to its busy markets, historical sites, breathtaking views and surprising gems. She will open doors, seek out beaches and restaurants, tell the tales she has heard and display fabulous finds of all kinds for our pleasure. "Plaisir des yeux"- "pleasure of your eyes" as the merchants announce to entice you to enter their shops.


au revoir.


3 comments: