4.25.2012

MY LAST PICTURE IN TANGIER





MA DERNIERE PHOTO A TANGER

This picture was the last one taken by me as I was about to leave for the airport 2 weeks ago, on my way home from Tangier, Morocco. 
I love the way lemons are sold with the leaves on over there, unprocessed, as is, right off the tree.
I love the way the very simple, inexpensive aluminum top to the terrace table was thought to be worth adorning with intricately hammered curlicue motifs. 
I in turn, thought it all worth sharing an image of it all, here on my blog.




au revoir.



4 comments:

  1. what a beautiful image.
    i guess it speaks volumes about Tangiers.

    xx ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very evocative! You can almost smell the fresh mint on the breeze!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Renee and Paul, ( if I may call you by your first names...) you are both so right. Yes lemons are everywhere, and you can smell the mint when you walk by a small market( and this time also the orange flowers. Merci d'être venus me voir.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful..I like to pick the Meyer lemons from my tree with a bit of the stem and leaf to place in my fruit bowl.

    ReplyDelete