11.29.2011

VELVET CURTAINS




LES RIDEAUX DE VELOURS

When winter approaches and evenings start to feel a little chilly, we all feel like staying inside in a cozy house with lush curtains covering our windows like a warm winter coat. What I really want right now are curtains made of rich velvet in all kinds of saturated colors; Deep reds, brilliant greens, vivid blues, and my favorite of all, the color of Ina Garten's stunning living room drapes: an intense, vibrant burnt orange. I can tell these are in my future...
images via decorpad, desire to inspire, pinterest, broco-deco

Doesn't it feel just toasty already just thinking of velvet.

au revoir.

3 comments:

  1. the top pic is a very colorful sofa but the wood legs and edges of it (wood) are also covered. Question who did this and how did they do it ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. silk curtains

    Order custom silk curtains & drapes at SpiffySpools.com. Any size and style. Choose from over 1000 fabrics. Shipping is free!

    https://www.spiffyspools.com/collections/custom-silk-curtains-drapes

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wanted to thank you for this great blog! I really enjoying every little bit of it and I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post.

    ReplyDelete