10.17.2011

NICOLE PIBEAUT




LA GENIALE NICOLE PIBEAUT


Quite a few years ago in Paris, I met a wonderful illustratrice whose art I have always admired. 
Her name is Nicole Pibeaut.
I love the portrait she did of Hélène Rochas, the wife of the couturier and perfumer Marcel Rochas, above.
During the last showhouse I participating in, she was generous enough to sketch the portrait of me, below..
Her ability to capture a sitter's expression in just a few strokes of her pencil is astounding


She does work for advertising and some calligraphy, but her work is mainly magazine illustrations.

She illustrated an article for Le Figaro Madame this month about men and their weight issues and wishes. Fun article and great illustrating.
You should definitely go check out her website.
Bravo, Nicole!


au revoir.

3 comments:

  1. I love her sketches. Have bookmarked her website. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous4/9/12

    Exacty right, Nicole has never change !
    Bernadette

    ReplyDelete