3.26.2011

I CAN SEE CLEARLY NOW, THE RAIN IS GONE...



Enfin la pluie a cessé...
I was gone for exactly 17 days. 
It rained in Paris. 

It rained some more in Tangier...  

and it rained again in the south of France.

It rained ALL 17 days except 2 half days when it was gray to slightly luminous at best.
Yes, we did see some fabulous sunshine. 
In Paris. 
On the drive to the airport on our way home.

It was dry but cold and dark on my arrival at JFK.
 Eager not to disappoint, the rain did not show up in New York the next day. 

IT SNOWED...



Is spring ever coming? Does anyone know spring's ETA? 
I sure don't.

After this short and dismal weather report and as today was cool but sunny, I wish you a



bon weekend.



5 comments:

  1. Welcome home!
    The sun is out!!! Enjoy the light

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry you have had dismal weather! Spring is always such a delight when it comes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its raining in California too...I hope it doesn't rain the whole time when we are in Paris in a couple weeks. Wow. Getting excited. Need to practice my French.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That first image is amazing and sorry you got rained on so much on your holiday. As for springs ETA, no idea since it keeps snowing where I am too! Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh it's been raining here for days, and days, and days....

    ReplyDelete