10.20.2013

VENICE, UNIQUE VENICE





 VENISE, L'UNIQUE
The minute I saw the outline of Venice a few weeks ago, I could hardly believe my eyes! So familiar and yet so stunningly, breathtaking, softly amazing!  We were arriving from the airport and little by little the city became clearer and clearer. What a beautiful sight! 

We left our luggage at the hotel and immediately went to explore the little streets and cross the many canals and stop to admire the beauty all around us. Who could imagine for a second that this is a hospital! it is located in what used to be the Scuola Grande de San Marco, near the square by the same name, you know the one.

As I was admiring the surroundings I spotted what I have decided must one day be my home, there, on the right, with the flowers and trees,overlooking the canal..., one day.

And if not, then I'll settle for this one. The one with the green terrace and the pretty balcony, right above the little bridge. I'll settle for no less. It's decided.


au revoir.



3 comments:

  1. We all have some villa spotted in Venice we would love to live in! Mine is in one of the oldest area and I visit it on each trip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahh venice + love the houses you choose. xxpeggybraswelldesign.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Theresa, Peggy: Maybe we can get something going along the lines of a timeshare???

    ReplyDelete