10.12.2011

BEYOND THE SHEER



PLUS FIN QUE FIN
via kitearscat

All right, after my sartorial yearning for pale shades this winter, I am also wanting to wear chiffon. For daytime. I can wear a coordinated tank top underneath, a fine sweater or an easy jacket on top; it works from morning to night, if I don't go crazy on the froufrou (even though even then, I can dress it down with a very simple cardigan and wool pants or skirt and a soft scarf. Yes, always the scarves...
Warehouse

Equipment

A chiffon blouse with a scarf detail is a little more "formal", I would say, but right on this winter.
Mango

To finish off a chiffon style for day, I would choose a very light and airy scarf of the sheerest silk or even wool chiffon.
Echo Design

Burberry's and Issey Miyake 

Alexander McQueen

Tomorrow, my last must have for winter. This one comes with a challenging choice...


au revoir.

1 comment:

  1. Great post. I love chiffon. So flattering especially the scarves.

    ReplyDelete