10.13.2011

BEYOND THE REAL

PLUS FAUX QUE VRAI

Fur was back on the runways for winter. Real fur. I don't wear real fur.
I don't even wear faux-fur that resembles real animals; I mean leopard or fox or chinchilla; that kind of faux-fur.
I do on the other hand want to wear something furry feeling and looking this winter.
The great news is that faux-fur comes in all kinds of shapes and sizes and in styles that I will call "generic". 
Fantastic!
Irt even comes in luscious colors. 

Fur problem solved. Well, except for which color to choose...
Warmth, comfort and chic and no wearing an animal around my neck.
What more can a girl want?

au revoir.



2 comments:

  1. I am with you...I do not wear fur. I have 2 furcoats offered to me locked up in a closet for years.I finally gave them away.
    Loved the faux fur shawls.

    hard to get ready for winter...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bien rentree du voyage genial a ce que je vois. merci pour le commentaire. et welcome back. And yes, winter is hard to think about and this warm-ish weather does not make it any easier.

    ReplyDelete