7.12.2010

TRANSATLANTIC PARALLEL: OCEAN TRAFFIC DELAYED


LES VOYAGES TRANSATLANTIQUES REPORTES

Today, Letitia Jett, the witty, amusing, brilliant blogger behind  a femme d'un certain age , and I,...

My Monday post usually starts like this but, today, it goes on slightly differently: 
...have decided to suspend our weekly game of " lives compared" on each side of the ocean, for the summer

We will resume our Mondays in the fall and we will publish other posts in the meantime, just not this weekly column. We are both going 
en vacances
 from our Transatlantic Parallel Mondays.

Yes, there will be some of this...
but mostly some of this!


We both need to focus on other things for a while; we will post of course, but a little less frequently and our weekly tandem will have to wait a bit. 
On this side of the ocean, starting July 22, you can see my "I am away for a while" images- one for each weekday I am traveling- Morocco and France again- and I hope you will like what I have in store for you. 
Please continue to visit both of us
et en attendant
à demain.


1 comment:

  1. Bon Vacances! I will check in and also see what the two of you come up with in the fall!!!Maryanne xo

    ReplyDelete