10.23.2014

THE UNIQUE MAC BOOK AIR CASE








LE PROTEGE ORDI PAS COMMUN

The Cinématèque of Tangier, Morocco is a fantastically unique place. Part movie house for the great-old-movie addicts, part cyber café, part lunch "canteen" for expats and young Moroccans alike. With its harlequin façade, vintage movie posters, bric-a-brac multicolored furniture, funky lighting and sun drenched glass roofed "diner" area, it attracts creative souls and hard-smoking (sadly) youths from neighboring streets. It is one of my favorite haunts as I go about my day in the medina working away with the weavers of our textile collection Abanjá.
On one of my trips there I could not resist acquiring this great computer case made by the Cinématèque with it's weekly movie programs covered in clear plastic sheeting and fitted with a strong zipper. 
I love it! Perfect fit, perfect job of protecting my valuable device.
And, invariably, the inevitable question: "where did you get that?". 
I love to answer.


au revoir.





2 comments:

  1. I am with you + love the case. xxpeggybraswelldesign.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a great way to protect a treasure. Would love to visit this place. yvonne

    ReplyDelete