8.24.2014

BACK FROM NEW YORK CITY





DE RETOUR DE NEW YORK


We are finished with our show at the Jacob K. Javits Center in the Big Apple and I am back in the south of France to pick up my vacation where I left it…
As hard as it was to take the TGV high speed train to Paris on a beautiful, lazy, sunny day, to catch my flight to NYC 10 days ago, I was very excited to see how our collection would do this time around.
Our Kesh bed cover did not disappoint and is once again our best seller. We added a soft gray and a rich deep blue to the eggshell-white original. We hit it out of the park with all three I am delighted to say. 
And now the real fun begins. We are confirming orders and it's up to me to get things done: to go to Morocco and give the weavers their orders and to make sure everything will come in on time. 
I'll stay a few more days in wonderful Ardèche for now, and once again I'll take the road back to Paris, this time to continue on to Tangier. 
A girl's got to do what a girl's got to do….


au revoir.

7 comments:

  1. Congrats on a grreat collection. I am sorry i missed the show, as I was in Maine. Will be off to Paris for Maisons very soon.
    Bonnes fin de vacnaces, Francine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Merci Francine. Bon salon Maison et Objets!

      Delete
  2. Love the Javits showrooms.
    hope to be in NYC before winter. You must be happy to be home.
    Looks like you had a successful show. yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Inspiring!

    Xx
    Bisous

    Doré

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful french collection. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your Kesh bed cover looks very pretty, nice collection. Congrats.

    ReplyDelete
  6. French design are so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete