11.28.2013

IT'S THAT DAY AGAIN!




HAPPY THANKSGIVING over there!
It is strange, after all those Thanksgiving days in the US, spending time with family and friends, sitting at welcoming tables- all of them beautiful and plentiful; The cold outside, the smell of roaring fires in the hearth, the after dinner walks and dessert afterwards.
I really miss all that!
Have a wonderful day!
Here in Paris, Thanksgiving dinner will be at our place with a few of our girls' wonderful Franco-American friends. 
Like last year it will be lively, delicious and so much fun! 
Like last year it will be on Saturday...this is France. No day off.
Oh, and we have a Thanksgiving dinner invitation with a number of "Paris Americans" on Sunday. A lot of turkey and cranberry sauce this year.


au revoir.



2 comments:

  1. To see your post start my day and i hope it's good for me. I am really enjoy your post and the new ideas. Home Decor Ideas

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really appreciate your professional approach. These are pieces of very useful information that will be of great use for me in future.

    ReplyDelete