11.26.2012

ITS FINAL HOME




SA DESTINATION FINALE
I posted about this 50's Arteluce lamp a while ago here. I had bought it in the US and had always thought it should live in my son's home in Paris. It was right up his alley, I thought. Slim, colorful, quirky and somewhat classic.
It has crossed the Atlantic at last (shipping something that size was not an option...) and it is now shining in its rightful place after all these years of waiting patiently in our basement.
I find it is fits perfectly there in all its tall glory next to my son's art (sadly he has stopped painting) lighting up the corner, shining on the graphic black bike and the chocolate furniture on the chocolate floor.
It is indeed home now.
I believe my son agrees.


au revoir.





1 comment:

  1. It is perfect there and looks quite cool doesn't it? His apartment reminds me of our son's place, always a bike leaning on the wall like a piece of furniture (which it is to them). The artwork is stunning too. xx

    ReplyDelete