11.21.2011

PARIS ANY WHICH WAY








PARIS AUTREMENT

images sylvie pellet

This also is Paris. 
As I wandered around along the streets of the north eastern 13th. arrondissement during my last trip -both my daughters work near there- I encountered a very different Paris from the one I usually stick to; a Paris of diverse tastes, sensibilities and ethnic affiliations. A Paris that much richer for it... the price to pay there appearing to be a very creative disrespect for public property. 
A Paris for all.
A Paris where some doors and meters do better with a little color.

au revoir.



2 comments:

  1. Anonymous22/11/11

    I really like graffiti though the painting of buildings doesn't sit well with me, but the art, the colors and the irreverent attitude certainly do...i would love to see this side of Paris as well as the one we typically see when visiting..
    another insightful post..
    best,
    maureen

    ReplyDelete
  2. c'est plutot vers le 10e! :)

    ReplyDelete