9.14.2011

I LOVE GRAY WITH ORANGE







J'AIME L'ORANGE AVEC LE GRIS
You must have noticed that when you like something you see every where. 
I like gray, you may have noticed. I love it with orange, you may have noticed that also. It is certainly my favorite color combination, it has been for a while and I can't seem to shake it. Not a terrible affliction...
I love it in everything and I have spotted in in everything.

In interior design

Even in a nursery

In AW 2011/12 fashion

Of course in accessories

Including in menswear
Make-up is playing the game as well
images pinterest, elle decor, flights of fancy, decorpad, burberry prorsum, lanvin, vogue, hermes, chloe, manuelle mag, ralph lauren




au revoir.





2 comments:

  1. Throwing in a little "hermes" orange is never a bad thing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Annette16/9/11

    You have to see the film: it's complicated with meryl streep.
    This interior has orange accents

    ReplyDelete