5.11.2011

LET' S GO OUTSIDE III








ET SI NOUS DEMENAGIONS DEHORS
III
Other than dining outside which is a very pleasant experience in the spring around here, until the summer heat and humidity decide to come and ruin everything that is, just taking time to relax al fresco is one of my very favorite activities. 
One needs to be comfortable and style is part of the comfort, the visual comfort if you will. 
Many options will fit the bill whether you are a fan of modern lines, classic materials, country style or urban sleekness and where your little piece of calm and quiet happens to be.
Covered spaces

Terraces

Seaside views


One of my very favorites is this Janus et Cie. line that I bought for one of my clients in a rust colored finish. It's elegant and very simple.

These are somewhat like mine (I have  a three-seat sofa and 2 chairs); I have had them for a very long time; they are in real need of a good coat of gray paint and new beige and gray cushion covers! The old green and white look is long overdue for a change. 
images decorpad, l'internaute, pokypoky, janus et cie




au revoir.





No comments:

Post a Comment