12.03.2010

GIFTS GIFTS GIFTS I HOME






Noël, Noël, Noël
 I
La maison

That time has come again. The time to start thinking about family and friends and what might be the perfect object to bestow upon one and all on Christmas morning (or Christmas Eve, if that's your family tradition). It is not an easy task; well maybe task is too harsh a word; maybe endeavor or challenge. Well, challenge makes it all sound like searching high and low for the Holy Grail. So let's settle for job. Yes, it is a job. Come to think of it, it quickly turns into a full time job as a matter of fact. 
BUT! Technology to the rescue. This is the ABSOLUTE best time to shop ONLINE! Really! a click here, a click there. Of course before the clicks comes the search. All the technology in the world will not spare you the search. If you are an ANGEL and know everyone's secret wish and know where to go to find it, BRAVO! I don't belong to your club I am afraid.
During the weeks to come I will offer a few suggestions for home and persons alike, the fruits of some of my own research. I hope that will help. 


MECOX GARDENS

Square Striped Jade bowl $ 350.00White and Silver Coral tray $325.00

Vintage Venetian bowl $310.00

Small Knot Sculpture $159.00

Acanthus pillow $300.00
Large Diamond Patterned tray $285.00



Large Bumpy Berry candle $22.00

Oyster candle holder $49.00


Copper Colored Glass vases (set of 3) $119.00

Inlaid Bone Flower tray $199.00


Corkscrew wine jute bag $16.00

BON SHOPPING.


au revoir.





1 comment:

  1. oooh I love the trays!!! Tis the season!

    I have a $200 Giveaway from Fifi Flowers!
    Do come and enter!

    xoxo
    Karena
    Art by Karena

    ReplyDelete