11.24.2010

GIVING THANKS







Le jour où dire merci
image martha stewart via annesage



I have a lot to be thankful for. 
A LOT. 
I would spare you the list even if I could make one in time to publish this post, but I must say this.
MERCI 
To all of you who read my blog. 
 I love that I can publish it knowing you will be interested.
Some of you all of the time, 
maybe even
All of you some of the time, 
Surely not all of you all of the time... 
Still I am very grateful and very flattered.


Most of all,
THANK YOU 
to each and everyone of you who give more than you take 
in small ways and in big gestures
where ever you are and what ever you do,
I wish you all 
un très bon 
Thanksgiving.



5 comments:

  1. So lovely! And a very happy Thanksgiving to you too, lovely lady! XX!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The late great Art Buchwald (an American columnist who spent many years in Paris) used to say that Thanksgiving was the one day of the year when Americans ate as well as the French do the other 364.

    And for that, I am truly thankful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous24/11/10

    Happy thanksgiving with loved ones gathered around a beautifully decorated table laden with delicious goodies!.
    I am thankful for the creative blogs I read almost every day from the very talented and elegant French Eye.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a VERY happy Thanksgiving! and merci, my very kind friends.

    ReplyDelete
  5. simply gorgeous!!!!!

    ReplyDelete